Valentines day quotes
Valentines day quotes for cards
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.
- I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
Valentines day inspirational quotes
- Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.
- Love means nothing in tennis, but it’s everything in life.
- Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.
- You could empty the trash and my love for you still wouldn’t fit inside. But just because it won’t fit, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t empty the trash.
Valentines day funny quote
- Love is being stupid together.
- I love you and it’s getting worse.
- Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
- Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.
Valentines day quotes for him
- What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.
- Love is a grave mental illness.
- Love is a lot like a backache: it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.
- It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.
Valentines day quotes for her
- Love is sharing your popcorn.
- Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
- To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia.
Your love is a special, unique love and deserves to be treated as such. Tell your partner how you feel about them in a way that reflects your relationship. Everyone’s got a place on Valentine’s Day.